click bile ader iklan....

Followers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

today....

hmm one day without sms,call or everything
u know what blog...it happened again...
huhuhuhu.....
he make me cried again.....
he alwayz said 2 me that he
do not want 2 make me cried
but he do again....

1 thing i do not now what ctually reason
he do me like this...
i alwayz ask him but he make me
not life in this world...
what should i do....



i alwyz forced myself do not want to cried
cuz i alwayz think that he maybe happy noe
huhuhuhu.....but me>?>>
it;s really hard.....but i must smile
i must forced myself 2 laugh...

when i heard song "BILA CINTA" n "PUASKAH"
i alwayz cried.....i realized that myself is not perfect..
mybe he meet another gurl that make
he happy/....

p/s : when u read this i hope u will alwyz happy
and i hope u will be feel freedom n better..
i alwayz pray 4 u dear....
if u want 2 be like this juz do it...
1 think i want 2 said.....
i alwayz luv n miss u....
i'll never changed u in my heart....
b'cuz u the one that make me know
about luv...thankz....

No comments: